Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

And then there was one…

Last night after Bible study, my suegra and my IMG_0287aunt came over for a little bit.  My suegra went over to look at the fish and exclaimed, “Oh!  Que paso?!”  I went over to see that one of the fish, affectionately known as Bebe was on his side near the bottom of the bowl.  It was confirmed  that he had passed away.  So down the great white bowl he went. 

The reason for his death is still undetermined.  I’m sticking with the story that he was sick when we bought him and it was only a matter of time.  I have nothing of the guilt for his passing. 

1 comment:

  1. Kat:
    Your grandpa has gone thru a lot of fish. Most are lost during the first few days. They either were not taken care of at the store or they have trouble from stress of transport, etc. Many of my losses were because other fish pick on / chase them untill they die. Fish psychology is a complicated subject!
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete