Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Paperwork.

 DSCN0359

Not a task either one of us is particularly thrilled with, but our life will be {and is already!}  full of, considering our motherlands.  There will always be another visa form to fill out, passport processes to go through, documents to have translated, waiting and lots of patience.  Not only for each of us, but each child the Lord decides to bless us with. 

But I have found that it is a much more delightful task with a pot of tea, a good smelling candle, flowers from my best friend, and having him by my side. 

Perhaps. just perhaps, I may find that one day paperwork was become a delightful, no longer dreaded, task! 

No comments:

Post a Comment