Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Deckin’ the Halls ‘11

Or the start thereof.  I spent the first several days of December state-side visiting family and friends. I left the casita undecorated for the holidays, but with much anticipation to begin upon returning.  The holiday season here really runs from Christmas Eve till January 6th {El Dia de los Reyes}, so I am not really behind.  Our décor is mostly simple, handmade, and relatively un-impressive.  Any cute idea was probably begged, borrowed or stolen from someone {Hi Christina!} or somewhere.  I am spending this week and next doing a project or two a day.  Here is what we have so far: 

DSCN0041

DSCN0067

DSCN0080

 

DSCN0091

{Okay, so the fireworks are not a part of the décor, but it would not be the holiday season at our house without them! Just as Rafa.}DSCN0108

DSCN0121

DSCN0123

DSCN0109

DSCN0106

No comments:

Post a Comment