Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Further Up and Further In

IMG_0489

Last week was spent high up in the Mexican mountains where I spent my first several months of my time here in Mexico.  Words cannot describe the pure joy of worshipping with and being with those people again.  It was not my plan for the week {I was packing at 2 in the morning and we got up at 6 to leave} and I am so thankful life does not revolve around my plans, but His will. 

2 comments:

  1. Always loved this thought of "further up and further in" from C.S. Lewis. A song was written by a group called the Waterboys and now whenever I read or hear this phrase I think of the books and this song. Btw - thanks for your posts - totally enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C.S. Lewis is a favorite of mine...and I hope eternity is like he described it with the words "Further up and further in!!" Thank YOU for reading....

    ReplyDelete