Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Saturday morning…

…the streets were quite; people glued to their t.v. screens.

Mexico vs. Brazil.  Going for Olympic gold in football.

In case you didn’t know, Mexico won with a final score of 2-1. 

Rafa was home for the excitement of the 1st half and then went to work {where they watched the 2nd half!} I let Job join in the fun the last few minutes.  You know, so that one day he can say he watched Mexico win gold.  Even if he was only 3-months-old. ‘Cause it is that big of a deal here. 

DSCN1918

{Adorable bed-head!}

Saturday happened to be Rafa’s birthday.  His fellow countrymen were nice enough to win gold to help him celebrate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment