Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Helper.

DSCN3449

DSCN3451

My darling little boy is at a very fun age.  He can’t quite get anywhere on his own yet, but he is full of personality, wonder and excitement, and wants to be involved in everything!  Of course setting up the house for this Christmas season was no exception!  I’m pretty excited and beyond blessed to be sharing this baby’s first Christmas with him!  DSCN3453

DSCN3465

1 comment:

  1. I have a woven basket {from Senegal, but it looks almost exactly the same} full of shiny Christmas balls on our coffee table! That way, if MP manages to swipe them off, it's something he can actually play with...and it won't hurt him on the way down. Great minds... ;o)

    ReplyDelete