Where you go, I will go; where you live, I will live. Your people will be my people for your God is my God.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Home Again, Home Again.

DSCN2927

{A stump I had been eyeing outside a local carpenter shop.  When I came home, it was waiting in the front patio. Our Doberman, Rojo is in the background.}

DSCN2928

{The sunflowers have buds.}

DSCN2931

{We had been given corn right before I left, so it was too hard to cook up and eat.  When stringing it up to dry, I was delighted to find that each ear was either purple or blue. I don’t think these kernels will be going to the chickens, but saved to plant next year.}

DSCN2932

{The hen is still in her place.  If all goes well, we should have chicks by the end of this week or the very beginning of next! But as they say, don’t count your chickens before they hatch!}

No comments:

Post a Comment