- Moved! We moved a week ago and I still wake up in our little house and can hardly believe it. We have quickly learned there will always be one more thing to do when owning a home, but we are enjoying every second have it.
- Loved being together more. Our home is closer to Rafa's job and a bit farther from everything else we know here, so we have been spending plenty of time in our home, just the two of us.
- That being said, I think we have had more people around our table this week than in the last month we were in the apartment. A full house is always a delight!
- Passed way to much time at the local fair. It came to town the first day we were in our house. Because the entrance is free and its only a couple blocks away, our evening walks have often lead us there.
- Taken pictures. But none of them seem to be around when I am on the internet. One day, one day soon.
Friday, September 30, 2011